Friday 13 April 2012

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Creations On Febuary 2012

Just now I've watched some original Vocaloid MVs and found that two of their songs 'Dark Woods Circus' and 'Kakome Kakome' was based on true stories. After I know the two whole songs lyrics meanings, I felt it was creepy and people was sick >< and can't let my mind out of them. Here are some links to know about both songs. Click here to find out the meanings of the lyrics of 'Dark Woods Circus' if you want. Click here if you want to know more about the story of 'Kakome Kakome', but I should warn you that don't read the websites when it's night or you're alone in your room,I doubt you will afraid after reading.

Well okay, back to the title. I think a lot people like the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica right? Since it was the hottest Mahou Shoujo anime last year.But not all figures I've made was follow the original Mahou Shoujo customs, I only made the customs that I was interested like Madoka in god-mode and Homura with Ribbon Hair.Each of them have a height of 60mm.

 This is Kaname Madoka in God-mode.


 Here's Mami Tomoe, my second favorite character in the anime =).


 Miki Sayaka the poor girl, she'll be justice!


 And Akemi Homura! My favorite character.


This is the second tutorial video I made, but it maybe won't showed very clearly.

 I think I had made Kyoko Sakura a little too fat, maybe she ate too much snacks in the anime?


 I doubt everyone would like this photo, burn the little devil!

 'Want some slice on your body?'



Everyone can request for any character you like, I maybe could try to mold ir out.

No comments:

Post a Comment